It is important for a multi-core processor computer that its computing power is optimally distributed, especially if several applications are executed simultaneously. However, less important applications often use up more resources than necessary. That is why program with which you are working and which need a higher processor power are often slowed down.
Ashampoo Core Tuner 2 enables the optimal use of all resources for improved computer performance and a smooth workflow. The program itself hardly uses up system resources thanks to driver technology. The optimization of single processes can be done either manually or fully automatic. The integrated Live Tuner accelerates the start of new applications.
Own profiles can be created for various situations, for example playing computer games. These profiles enable the start and stop of processes or services with just a click, before the game is started.
Furthermore, Ashampoo Core Tuner 2 provides an overview of the complete system load and enables the management of autostart entries as well as adjustment of services.
- Optimal use and management of up to 8 core processors
- Automatic and manual assignment of cores and priorities
- Rule management with well-structured administration of all settings
- Profile management for the creation of own profiles
- Predefined basic profiles for the individual adjustment or easy use
- Instant use of profiles with just a few clicks
- Optimized start of applications through focused assignment of computing power
- Management of autostart entries and services including ratings platform
- Visual display of system capacity of all processor cores
- New intuitive user interface